MecTho is an innovative start-up, spin off of Politecnico di Milano, founded in 2015 by Alessandro Basso, PhD, and Mario Galimberti.
The company is part of Mechanica, an Italian industrial group with more than 40 year experience in several fields, such as industrial automation and handling systems for logistics and airports.
Its project leaders have more than 10-year experience both in academic and industrial fields and received the Gold Medal at the Vision System Design Awards for Innovation in the international machine vision community.
MecTho develops and brings to the market several families of innovative products, based on machine vision and artificial intelligence, performing the following tasks:
- Dimensional and colorimetric measurement
- Highly accurate dimensional measurement
- Morphological analysis
- Advanced classification
- Process control for logistic/post centers and airports
- Process control for security access
- Quality control
The target markets are security, airports and logistics.
MecTho is member of the “NVIDIA Inception Program”, that is an international project led by NVIDIA grouping a very large number of companies working in the AI field worldwide.
MecTho is committed to:
- Develop and bring to the market highly innovative and reliable off-the-shelf products, easy to install, use and maintain after installation.
- Work at the edge of technology in order to guarantee the best performances and to rapidly satisfy new market needs.
Via Dalla Chiesa 74-76
Paderno Dugnano Mi Italy